Our environmental policies
Histological section of a linden bud Safranin O-Green Light staining
Histalim is working to reduce its environmental impact.
- We select equipments designed to reduce the consumption of reagents and to limit the volume of laboratory waste.
- We cut down the amount of fixative reagent for histological processing of food products, unlike histological practices.
- For the processing of biological waste, we select a supplier certified for infectious risk management.
- Our chemical waste processing supplier is approved by the French Water Institution.
- We periodically order analysis on eco-toxicity of rejected water involved in our staining procedures, to control the lack of environmental risk.
- We reduce paper consumption by limiting document printing.
- We daily commit to the respect of all the environmental policies formalized in our procedures.
- We always focus on the Continuous Improvement for our environmental approach.