Design and validation of protocols
If you wish to highlight a target within your tissues without having an appropriate protocol, we can design and validate it for you.
The diversity of activities which are entrusted to us have enabled us to acquire great expertise with respect to the development of labels. We can therefore design and validate experimental protocols in all types of tissues or labels for projects involving histology, immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization.
We can take charge of your projects right from design up to the validation of a protocol:
- Development and validation of immunolabelling protocols (single or multiple labelling, with a chromogenic substance or with fluorescence, validation ofthe reproducibility, validation for European CE marking, etc.)
- Development and validation of In-Situ hybridization protocols
- Design of innovative labelling protocols: design of oligonucleotide probes or cocktails for in situ hybridization
- Development and validation of special stains
- Validation of special techniques: labelling of specific arrays (eg.: biosynthetic polymer), labelling of medical devices (eg.: identification of foreign bodies), etc.
Look at our presentation leaflet on protocol validation