Acquisition of images and slides digitization
A histological work of quality must give rise to sharp, reliable and easy to read digital images. In view of this, our laboratory offers to scan your slides (via a NanoZoomer Hamamatsu).
Each slides digitization produces a file corresponding to a «virtual slide» which has a great number of advantages:
- Very high image resolution
- The possibility of working without microscope, through a computer (Mac or PC)
- Working quickly without the use of paper (the data are shared on a secured server)
- To be able to simply comment on and annotate each slide
- Using the scans for performing image analysis
- Exporting illustrations with a configurable level of resolution
- Archiving simply and efficiently large volumes of data with digital support
- Preserving sustainably the quality of a label (eg.: with fluorescence)
- Simulating a depth of focus through a specific acquisition in « Z-Stack », etc.